This information is generally accepted for all Husaberg motorcycles.
Have tried it. Collected enough soil for a garden! Not for me!
- Protection: Cheap and simple… Wrap another larger hose around the corner section.
- Alloy Guard: I have one fitted. Doesn’t collect too much soil and I’ve had a hose go due to a stone…
- Rear Tail Light: The tail unit from the ’06 onwards bolts straight on!
- Front Head Light Lens: Mastic a thick piece of clear plastic onto the lens.
- Front Head Light Surround: Snaps the two mudguard pins in a blink! Mr Acerbis is happy though…
Tail Unit Scratches
Damage from regular falls. Buy some nice yellow # backgrounds 90% plastic covered!
Your call. The alloy backed guards are simply the best and worth the investment.
Check these out by bergdaddy:
Look at this by bergdaddy:
Delo 400 was a highly recommended, good value, non-synthetic oil. What now?
Broken radiator when crashing – for Boss radiator guards.