Go Back   Husaberg Forum > Husaberg Forum > Husaberg

Husaberg Husaberg Forum - Husaberg Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
September 30th, 2020, 03:08 PM   #1
Junior Member
Joined: Sep 2020
From: yorkshire

Posts: 2
Thanks: 0

I Ride: fx 450
fx 450

hello could anyone point me in the right direction for a certificate of newness for my fx 450 in order to road register in the uk.
moonbikes is offline  
October 1st, 2020, 12:20 AM   #2
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2019
From: G

Posts: 24
Thanks: 4

I Ride: FE 570 2012, 690 SMC 2010
if youíre referring to the COC papers, then you need to ask your dealer.
Most of the time you need to ask Husky directly.

I heard itís unlikely for them to do it though.

But itís the only way. Good luck

Kind regards
MountainBerg is offline  
October 1st, 2020, 01:30 AM   #3
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
From: Ely, England

Posts: 16,201
Thanks: 532

I Ride: Husaberg FE501e 2003
e! I'll send thee to foot ut our stairs!


you need to contact KTM UK who are at Milton Keynes. They will want £100 or more for doing this for you. youi'll have to jump through a couple of hoops but you should be alreet!

Taffy is offline  

  Husaberg Forum > Husaberg Forum > Husaberg


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed