Have a '09 FE450 which wont start:
1. Checked spark - seems ok (have not removed plug, just checked on engine casing)
2. Checked fuel pump - pumps fuel OK (have not checked pressure but it primes & pumps when removed from tank)
3. Checked injector (removed & cleaned, can see it spraying into inlet when cranking over)
4. Starter motor cranks over fine
5. All other electrics function fine (lights etc)
Before I take into dealer for further investigation, any other tips? Ie friend thinks could be a bad earth which allows everything to function but no start.
Where/how would I check this?
Bike was going fine then started to splutter & die on a ride. Trailered home, next day started and ran OK for a few seconds then died, now she wont start