Husaberg
Go Back   Husaberg Forum > Mechanical and Technical > Fuel

Fuel Fuel Delivery


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 28th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #1
Member
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: va.usa

Posts: 39
Thanks: 0

I Ride:
FE 570 backfiring on decel

My 2010 570 w only 100 miles om it quit & wouldnt restart, went to dealer where they replaced fuel pump. They are also doing remap. Does anyone know if this will add more fuel possibly curing backfire on decel ? Any input appreciated. Thanks
1Trak Mind is offline  
 
April 28th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #2
Member
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Livermore

Posts: 88
Thanks: 0

I Ride:
Re: FE 570 backfiring on decel

Do you have the S? If so I know your problem. Remove the air induction device on the right side of the head. It's a breather...simply remove and replace with the plug in your kit. If you don't have the S then I think you need a new map installed. If you search for my other posts I have the long version of this story.
BlueDevil is offline  
April 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #3
Moderator
 
Joined: Oct 2002
From: Sunland, CA

Posts: 3,116
Thanks: 10

I Ride:
Re: FE 570 backfiring on decel

Originally Posted by 1Trak Mind
My 2010 570 w only 100 miles om it quit & wouldnt restart, went to dealer where they replaced fuel pump. They are also doing remap. Does anyone know if this will add more fuel possibly curing backfire on decel ? Any input appreciated. Thanks
The closed course or non green map will cure the back firing on decel.
DaleEO is offline  
April 29th, 2011, 03:09 AM   #4
Member
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: va.usa

Posts: 39
Thanks: 0

I Ride:
Re: FE 570 backfiring on decel

Thanks, I thought it would..... No mine is not an S. I thought those were only in 2011.
1Trak Mind is offline  
November 16th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From:

Posts: 13
Thanks: 0

I Ride:
Re: FE 570 backfiring on decel

Just got my 2011 570. I love it, but I have the backfiring. Dealer is willing to remap ecu, but said there is only a 450 map for my year since there is not a 2011 fx570 ? Anyone have suggestions. I want to take it on vacation, but it really bugs me.

thanks
dbman is offline  
November 16th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #6
Member
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Livermore

Posts: 88
Thanks: 0

I Ride:
Re: FE 570 backfiring on decel

Originally Posted by dbman
Just got my 2011 570. I love it, but I have the backfiring. Dealer is willing to remap ecu, but said there is only a 450 map for my year since there is not a 2011 fx570 ? Anyone have suggestions. I want to take it on vacation, but it really bugs me.

thanks
I have the 2011 FE 570S and go the "Euro Comp Map" on mine and it runs great. I also had to remove some of the smog stuff because of the "S" but if you don't have that you shouldn't have to do anything but remap. Not sure what you mean by "not a 2011 fx570" but if you have the FE 570 the mapping I'm running should run on yours too.

Anyone disagree?
BlueDevil is offline  
November 16th, 2011, 08:36 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From:

Posts: 13
Thanks: 0

I Ride:
Re: FE 570 backfiring on decel

I will call the dealer tomorrow about the Euro Comp map. Is this a 2010 or 2011 map. I have to walk him through this since he has not done this before. Anyone you could suggest I could call to get details to aid my dealer?

thanks
JB
dbman is offline  
November 17th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #8
Member
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Livermore

Posts: 88
Thanks: 0

I Ride:
Re: FE 570 backfiring on decel

Originally Posted by dbman
I will call the dealer tomorrow about the Euro Comp map. Is this a 2010 or 2011 map. I have to walk him through this since he has not done this before. Anyone you could suggest I could call to get details to aid my dealer?

thanks
JB
My Dealer is Fator's in Redding California. My bike is a 2011 and they did this for me so they should be able to tell your dealer how to do it.
BlueDevil is offline  
Reply

  Husaberg Forum > Mechanical and Technical > Fuel

Tags
570, backfiring, decel



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
09 FE 570 Decel Popping when 3/4 and Full Throttle to Zero sanddanw Fuel 0 July 30th, 2012 09:10 PM
2002 FC550 lots of popping on decel/dellorto carb olpace Fuel 6 July 5th, 2012 07:29 AM
backfiring Bladeothous Fuel 3 February 15th, 2009 12:37 AM
hi/lo backfiring. 600mad Husaberg 1 August 3rd, 2005 05:34 AM
Backfiring.. fc501nor Mechanical 9 June 28th, 2005 11:43 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed