Hello from the new home of Husaberg, Austria!
My name is Christian Eszterle and I joined this forum because it is the only one I found where some guys which seem to know something about the new EFI are. I hope you can help me a bit ...
Please don't get mad if there's already a thread for it ... I searched with Google and in this forum for hours now and didn't really find clear information ...
I'd like to get some information about the new EFI on the Berg. I'll try to give you some information I've gathered about it (Just for information&control purpose) and then ask some questions ...
- It seems to always run in open-loop-mode except low-load cruising where it should run in some kind of closed-loop
- Only the fuel-maps are adjustable and this only after a dealer loaded an adjustable map on it
- The ignition-tables are not adjustable no matter what (?)
- Till 6% it uses the RPM and MAP-sensor and from there on it just uses RPM and TBP
- No logging of ignition timing and A/F and those kind of important things possible, at least with the UST
- There is a dealer-tool which can load new ign. maps but can't change em
- There is a P&P ECU from "VortexCDI" but it's quite useless since it's not adjustable
Now my questions ...
- Is there any possibility to change the ign. tables?
- Is there any ECU which is P&P and fully adjustable&logable?
- Did someone already reverse engineer the original ECU?
- Would it be a big deal to just install an other EFI which is fully adjustable? (e.g. Ducati ...)
- Could I run a 570 with E85?
Maybe you already see where I'm aiming at ...
I'm thinking about getting a FS570 instead of my FS650 but it should then produce at least the same power, rather more. I think this would easily be possible through a 610 bigbore, bigger intake and especially E85 with a fully adjustable EFI.
I've already noticed that there are some cracks on this forum which already mentioned some things about the EFI but do you know some real cracks/reverse engineers who could make things like fully adjustable original EFI possible? That would be really great and would make some real power possible!
Thanks a lot!
Kind regards from Austria!